ALL OF PETER SHEAHAN'S SESSIONS ARE HIGHLY CUSTOMIZED AND DETAILED SESSION DESCRIPTIONS FOLLOW INITIAL BRIEFING AND BACKGROUND RESEARCH
Turn Challenge Into Opportunity and Change Into Competitive Advantage
As we continue to navigate supply chain constraints, talent and labor shortages, and the onslaught of technological disruption, now, more than ever, we need to build resilient leaders, agile organizations, and high performing teams – no matter the uncertainty.
In this hard-hitting and highly directive keynote, your leaders will learn to:
1. Increase agility by telling themselves the truth and take ownership in the new reality. There is no going back and there will be no more certainty.
2. Differentiate between temporary and permanent change and respond accordingly.
3. Turn a burning platform into a burning ambition that inspires people to continue to give their discretionary effort.
4. Accelerate change without burning their teams out by eliminating friction and increasing alignment.
5. Embrace progress over perfection to avoid paralysis as they do their best to manage ambiguity.
Accelerating Growth Through Transformation
To meet growth expectations, we must transform ourselves and our teams at a faster rate than the external environment is changing or else we risk a slow decline into irrelevancy. Given change isn’t slowing down, this is harder to do today than ever before. The path forward is to build organizations and teams capable of risk-taking, letting go of past successes in pursuit of a new, more vibrant future, and successfully navigating the business from one competitive advantage to the next.
In this engaging, case-study rich session, we will unlock the keys to accelerated transformation and growth by helping your leaders understand that:
1. Increasing agility is not about force or more communication, but about compressing the time between awareness of change and acceptance of change.
2. Creating a burning ambition over a burning platform is the key to sustained investment of their teams’ discretionary effort.
3. Successful transformation is not a by product of ambition and strategy, but of alignment. Leaders must change first because as goes their behavior so goes the rest of the organization
4. Culture is a science, not an art and that they must intentionally pull the levers that create a growth-enabled culture defined by innovation, excellence, and accountability.
5. They must create the psychological safety that encourages risk-taking and helps their teams embrace progress over perfection.
Winning on Value Not Price
As the pace of commoditization accelerates and the emergence of technological disruption threatens our existing business models, we must find ways to remain relevant and differentiated in the hearts and minds of our customers! This inspiring, case-study rich session will show you how to find opportunity in disruption to reverse the downward spiral of commoditization, move beyond the competition, and become the obvious choice for your customers.
This journey will require that you:
1. Move from a mindset of value extraction to one of value creation.
2. Learn at the edge of disruption and embrace the opportunities for differentiation that exist there.
3. Frontrun your customers by beating them to the future in the Five Critical Dimensions that they value most during times of rapid change.
4. Elevate your reputation competing on expertise and positioning yourself as a trusted adviser for your clients.
5. Act in a way worthy of your desired leadership position rather than race your competitors to the bottom
Live Case Study Walktrhough: "Growing in Uncertain Time"
PETER SHEAHAN has stood in the fire with leaders of high-performing organizations for almost 20 years. Having grown his own companies by accelerating growth and transformation for Apple, Chick-fil-A, DeBeers, and AT&T -- Peter provokes people to manage this crisis in ways worthy of their leadership position and inspires them to unleash an ambition that positions organizations for growth when we come out the other side. Sheahan has three format options for his presentations: keynotes (live or virtual), interactive workshops, and on-demand video series.
He presents on two compelling and timely topics: "Growing in Uncertain Time" and "High Performance in a Virtual World." In "Growing in Uncertain Time", a case-study rich session, Peter will unpack how to balance the need for prompt action with the need to maintain the capacity and engagement required to make the most of the massive opportunities that inevitably emerge from crisis. And he will explore the unique application of these insights in a mostly virtual world. In "High Performance in a Virtual World" he uses real world examples to unpack a blueprint for driving high performance by leveraging technology.
Peter Sheahan Helps Businesses Thrive Through Disruption
To read more about Peter's work helping businesses thrive through disruption, see his company's website.
After decades of standing in the fire with leaders of high-performing organizations, Peter Sheahan has come to believe that an organization will only go commercially where its leaders first go personally.
Having grown his own companies by accelerating the growth and transformation for clients that include: Apple; Chick-fil-A; DeBeers; and AT&T -- Peter will provoke you to get bigger, by getting better! When leaders are true to their purpose, they gravitate towards doing work that matters and solving higher-order problems. The journey to get there requires that they have the courage to tell themselves the truth, take intelligent risks, and assume ownership for driving the alignment necessary to build an organization which behaves in ways worthy of its leadership position.
In being true to his own ambitions and relentless pursuit of growth, Peter has published seven books, built three global companies and delivered more than 2,500 presentations in 40+ countries. Today he and his team at Karrikins Group are focused exclusively on inspiring leaders to do the hard work required to accelerate growth and transformation.