Building World Class Teams — How to achieve breakthrough performance through collaboration, creativity and a culture of ONE
Why Winners Win — The game-changing mindset that creates next-level success
• What do the world’s most consistently high-performing individuals and teams have in common? How do the best and the brightest achieve great results through challenge and change? Robyn’s high-energy presentation unveils the mindset and strategies essential to inspiring yourself and your team when the goals are gigantic, the stakes are high, and change is the only thing that stays the same.
• Robyn’s interactive presentation will help you:
• ➢ Embrace times of great challenge and change as a springboard to future success
• ➢ Empower continuous improvement to elicit change and reinvent the game
• ➢ Capitalize on your “human resources” and build a world-class team to achieve even bigger goals
Inspired Leadership — Driving greatness by creating a culture of champions
• How do you inspire others to think and act with a World Champion’s mindset? What are the secrets to inspiring your team members to WANT to be great? In this power-packed keynote, Robyn will teach you how to build and retain high-performing teams that are not only motivated to succeed as individuals but are truly inspired to cross your organization’s most challenging finish lines and take their teammates with them.
• Robyn’s interactive presentation will help your leaders:
• ➢ Transform team members into Team *builders* who achieve consistent peak performance
• ➢ Demonstrate Title-less Leadership: a counterintuitive approach to capitalizing on the strengths of all teammates in order to exceed goals
• ➢ Create Inspiration Plans: The means by which you build deep engagement to your organization’s goals by genuinely inspiring versus simply motivating
Robyn Benincasa is a top speaker on peak performance
CNN Hero, World Champion Adventure Racer, Author and leadership speaker ROBYN BENINCASA knows how to move audiences to powerful action, sharing breakthrough insights into how to build world class teams, create next-level success, and cultivate a culture of champions. Named a CNN Hero for her game-changing work and remarkable perseverance, Robyn is also the New York Times bestselling author of How Winning Works, which serves as a field guide for how to climb to new levels of professional and personal success. Sought-out to speak everywhere from Starbucks and Wal-Mart, to Boeing and Siemens, Robyn speaks over 100 times a year providing keynotes that are powerful and packed with tangible insights on how to develop a World Champion mindset and build teams that thrive against all odds. Robyn tailors her speeches for every audience and theme while delivering content that is inspiring and practical with real life applications in leadership, innovation, teamwork and overall business inspiration. Most recently, Robyn was named one of the Top 10 Speakers Featured by the Harvard Business Review and one of the Top 10 New York Times Bestselling Authors Who Can Better Your Company and Your Life. Audiences can’t stop raving about her impact. Wells Fargo said: “Words really can’t describe how amazing your presentation was today. The positive feedback was overwhelming. I received tons of emails thanking me for having you speak.” Nestle agreed with their review saying, “We had so much fun with you. I literally received so many compliments on your message and comments about how your talk touched people. Several said you were the best speaker they have ever heard (my opinion too, BTW!)”
A 10-time Ironman triathlete, San Diego firefighter, and 3x Guinness World Record holder, Robyn has made an art form of extreme performance, having biked through jungles in Borneo, climbed Himalayan giants in Nepal, and trekked across lava fields in Fiji. Her tremendous success is even more awe-inspiring as she is the proud owner of two bionic hips, after she was diagnosed with sage four osteoarthritis. She has taken her own personal experience and turned it into a call to action, creating the 501c3 Project Athena to help survivors of medical setbacks achieve their adventurous goals.
World champion adventure racer Robyn Benincasa inspires with stories from Project Athena
World Champion Eco-Challenge adventure racer ROBYN BENINCASA reports inspiring stories about multi-hundred mile paddling races and helping others grow from huge life challenges to amazing success through Project Athena, a 501c3 non-profit foundation Robyn founded.
World Champion Eco-Challenge Adventure Racer, CNN Hero, New York Times Best Selling Author, Founder of the 501c3 Project Athena Foundation (Survivors to Athletes!), 3x Guinness World Record Distance Paddler, Proud Owner of 2 Metal 'Bionic Hips' and Full Time San Diego Firefighter Robyn Benincasa definitely knows a thing or two about creating Human Synergy---or as Robyn puts it, "that magic that allows groups of ordinary people to accomplish extraordinary things together."
For the last 20 years, she and her teammates have been competing at the front of the pack in the most unique and compelling classrooms on earth--The jungles of Borneo, the Himalayan peaks of Tibet, the rivers of Fiji, the rainforests of Ecuador and the desert of Namibia, studying the good, the bad, and the not-so-pretty in Extreme Teamwork and mastering the skills required to inspire a group of semi-exhausted people through a seemingly endless series of checkpoints, in pursuit of a seemingly impossible goal, working against crazy deadlines, in constantly changing conditions and all in pursuit of a huge hairy audacious goal (sounds a lot like your life as a business leader, right?!).
It is through these harrowing, life affirming and often hilarious experiences in the world's most grueling challenges that she has emerged with her refreshing and truly unique perspective on what it takes to build the kind of world class teams that succeed against all odds, that triumph in the face of adversity and that win as one in times of great challenge and change.
NBC, ABC, CNN, ESPN, USA Network, The Today Show, Live With Regis, Dateline NBC, The Discovery Channel, Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, Runner's World and Outside Magazine have all featured Robyn and her teams' amazing accomplishments. And Robyn accepts full blame for inspiring people to do insane things like climb Mount Kilimanjaro, run their first triathlon, start their own adventure racing teams, hike across the Grand Canyon with a group of survivors, or start their own businesses.
This is, after all, who she is and what she does: Robyn Benincasa inspires people to grab life with one hand, grab their teammates with the other, and to create that special magic that makes all of us better TOGETHER than we ever would have been alone!