VIRTUAL SELLING 2.0
For professionals in client facing roles and leaders who hold virtual team meetings and events.
In 2020 your team likely got really good at running virtual meetings from the tech side-setting up the meeting, great audio, good lighting and backgrounds.
Now…in 2021 it’s time for Virtual Selling 2.0!
It’s time to up the ante and get Crazy Good at running meetings from a RESULTS perspective. This means knowing how to grab and keep the attention of their listener(s), creating emotional engagement, and moving their listeners towards a desired outcome.
Virtual Selling 2.0 also means your team moves from solely running 1:1 meetings, to leveraging technology by holding webinars and group meetings.
In this presentation your team will learn:
1) Top strategies for virtual engagement- -never again will they bore their listener(s)
2) How to move people to a desired outcome
3) What to do when the unexpected happens so you’re not tempted to hide under your desk- – instead you’ll look like a rock star!
Your group will leave this presentation with increased confidence in their Virtual Selling and relationship building skills.
CRAZY GOOD VIRTUAL MEETINGS™
For Sales Professionals, Advisors, Leaders, and anyone in a client-facing role who is holding Virtual Meetings for Groups
Regardless of whether you are hosting a virtual meeting for 3 or 300, there must always be structure and purpose to your event. In this webinar you will discover the #1 mindset shift you MUST make to ensure your meeting goes off without a hitch, strategies to make certain your audience does not get bored and stays on until the end, and what to do/not to do if you run into a technical problem.
PRESENTATION SKILLS BOOT CAMP
This program can be delivered live or virtually and can be tailored to meet the needs of any professional group.
This training will warp speed the growth each participant has as a presenter and increase their overall “Executive Presence”. In this 90 min, half-day, or full-day training participants receive hands-on coaching individually and observe each other being coached; think American Idol (without the snarkiness) and The Voice.
Skills learned in the Bootcamp can be applied to creating and delivering presentations to individuals and groups whether the presenter is speaking for 1 minute, 1 hour, or 1 day.
This training is fast-paced and fun while conducted in a “candidly kind” and supportive environment.
Here’s what one leader had to say about the Bootcamp:
Lisa and Peter both had their cell phones just about blow up with all the unsolicited rave reviews of your session. By far, one of the most engaging, informative, and worthwhile sessions I’ve ever experienced – and I wasn’t even presenting! Thank you for always bringing you’re A-game and for your unbridled passion.
THE EMOTIONALLY ENGAGING LEADER™
If you’re like most leaders you’ve likely wondered, “How do I motivate my team?” and “How do I stand out from my competition?”
To be the leader others want to follow these questions MUST be answered. Ironically many leaders are looking for answers in the wrong place. It won’t be found in new products or services but rather the answers lay within you!
What makes you a leader others want to follow and what differentiates you from your competition is YOU; the value you bring to the table and most importantly WHY you do what you do. The most effective way to share your WHY is through a specific method of business storytelling.
In this presentation, your leaders will:
· Understand that to stand out in today’s marketplace they must be emotionally engaging.
· Discover the 3 types of business stories every leader should be telling.
· learn how successful leaders are incorporating these stories into their group and 1:1 presentations with their teams and clients.
· Experience first-hand the technique for increasing likability, connection, and trust in 4 minutes or less.
· Pick up the step-by-step formula for crafting their own stories. This is a foundational skill every leader needs in their tool kit. It enables them to overcome skepticism and to connect immediately and authentically with their listeners’ hearts. When this happens it’s like pouring lighter fluid on your conversations, recruiting, and marketing activities!
THE EMOTIONALLY ENGAGING ADVISOR™
How to Increase Trust, Likeability, & Connection in 4 Minutes or Less
If you’re like most advisors, you know your competition is fierce and the marketplace is noisy. Whether you’re talking with prospects and clients 1:1, in a group setting, or online you’ve likely wondered, “How do I differentiate myself from my competition?”. To be the advisor of choice and to avoid being seen as a commodity this question MUST be answered. Because…
It’s no longer enough to be the smartest person in the room, with the most letters after your name. Today’s consumer demands human connection and transparency. It’s time to put away the complex charts, facts, and figures. Ditch the industry jargon. And show your clients, by becoming an emotionally engaging advisor, that you (and ONLY you) can make their financial dreams a reality.
But…ironically many advisors are looking for answers in the wrong place. It won’t be found in giving more facts and figures about your products or services; the answer lies within you!
What differentiates you from your competition and makes you the obvious choice, someone others want to follow is YOU; specifically, HOW you talk about what you do and WHY you do it.
This is where “crazy good” speaking and storytelling skills come in. The good news is every advisor can gain these skills!
In this presentation you will:
· Discover why relying on technical expertise alone to win and keep business is no longer enough.
· Understand why in order to reach your full potential as an advisor you must develop Crazy Good speaking skills.
· Learn the biggest “sales killing” mistake most advisors make and how to avoid it when you speak and meet with prospects and clients.
· Learn how to connect emotionally with every prospect, client, and audience member.
· Learn the 3 types of business stories every advisor must be telling and how successful advisors are incorporating these stories into their group presentations, 1:1 meetings, and online- -with great success.
· Pick up the step-by-step formula for crafting your own “WHY” story. This is a foundational skill is a GAMECHANGER. It enables you to overcome skepticism and to connect immediately and authentically with your listeners in 4 minutes or less. When this happens it’s like pouring lighter fluid on your conversations and presentations.
· This topic can be delivered in a 60 min keynote format up to a half-day training format.
STAND OUT AND OWN THE ROOM EVERY TIME YOU SPEAK!
For Your High-Achieving Advisors, Leaders, & Sales Pros
It’s no longer enough to be the smartest or most skilled professional in the room. We are in the Communication Age. This means when speaking to groups, whether it’s for 1 minute or 1 hour, people will make judgments about your competency based on your speaking skills. So…If you’re an A+ Professional but a B- SPEAKER, you have a problem. The potential for someone to assume you’re also B- at your job is high. When this happens, you lose credibility, business, and the ability to impact more lives.
The good news is You can be both! An A+ Professional and an A+ Speaker!
In this practical and interactive talk, your group will:
· Learn why many professionals are not satisfied with the results they get from speaking, and what they can do to skyrocket sales and knock it out of the park every time they speak.
· Discover the mistake almost every presenter makes when they open a presentation. This mistake bores the audience, decreases the number of appointments they set after their talk and reduces their overall impact.
· Get the key for immediately capturing the attention of any audience. Let’s face it if you don’t know how to get peoples’ attention off their phones and on to you, your talk is toast. Master this one technique and you will know how exactly how to command the attention of any audience.
· Discover how to connect emotionally with every audience (use this for 1:1 conversations too). This strategy is like pouring lighter fluid on all your presentations and conversations.
HOW TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS AND WIN BUSINESS THRU STORYTELLING
For Your Advisors, Leaders, & Salespeople at all levels
Most consumers make buying decisions based on emotion and then back their decision up with logic. That’s why if your team wants people lining up to work with them after a group presentation or 1:1 meeting, they must become Crazy Good Storytellers.
Crazy Good Storytellers know how to speak to their listener’s emotions, make a concise point, and let their stories do the selling for them.
In this interactive talk your group will:
FIRE YOUR FEAR & GROW YOUR BUSINESS!
When business does not go as planned it’s easy to blame results on the economy … other people … not enough time or not enough money. But where does that lead? Nowhere. For many Advisors, blame too often is a cover up for fear… and here’s the kicker — everything they want for their business — more clients, more money, more visibility — is on the other side of fear.
Which means that fear is the only thing standing between the business they have and the one they want. When they “Fire Fear”, they take control — and can finally create the business that aligns with their goals and values.
In this engaging and practical presentation, your Advisors will:
HOW TO POUR LIGHTER FLUID ON YOUR CONVERSATIONS, RECRUITING, AND MARKETING ACTIVITIES
For Your Leaders
If you’re like most leaders, whether you’re in recruiting or production mode you’ve likely wondered, “How do I differentiate myself from my competition?” You know your competition is fierce and the marketplace is noisy.
To be the leader others want to follow and to avoid being seen as a commodity this question MUST be answered. Ironically many leaders are looking for answers in the wrong place. It won’t be found in new products or services but rather it lies within you!
What differentiates you from your competition is YOU; how you talk about what you do and more importantly WHY you do it. The most effective way to share your WHY is through a specific method of business storytelling.
In this presentation, your leaders will:
Deirdre Van Nest is the go-to expert for financial advisors, leaders, and professionals in a client-facing role, on improving communication skills (whether one-one or with a group). She is a top-rated International Keynoter, and Trainer, and the creator of the Crazy Good Talks® Blueprint, and The Emotionally Engaging Advisor™- 2 practical communication systems that have taught thousands how to bring in business faster and impact more lives through the power of public speaking, storytelling, and making emotional connections.
Deirdre is a regular contributor for Horsesmouth, a faculty member at the Hoopis Performance Network, and is called upon frequently for interviews on podcasts and TV talk shows.
She’s also a Certified World Class Speaking™ Coach, a Certified Fearless Living Coach, a contributing author of the Amazon bestseller World Class Speaking™ in Action and author of “Fire Your Fear™”.