FUTURE LEADERSHIP: Creative. Connected. Curious.
The most innovative leaders in the future will face more unknown unknowns, and will thrive in a world in chaos and continual flux.
This is the beginning of the next wave of cultural transformation to becoming true business leaders.
Chris will take your audience on a journey to show how the most extraordinary leaders innovate through a crisis to build future proof businesses.
He’ll transform mindsets to realize how real-time data powered by artificial intelligence is the enabler for leaders in the next normal.
FUTURE EXPERIENCES: Intelligent. Innovative. Instant.
The most innovative organizations are architecting extraordinary human experiences for both employees and customers. This is the experience revolution underpinned by super platforms.
Our world is changing every minute, and so do our expectations as humans.
Chris will take your audience on an inspiring journey to show how every business must create a culture where radical innovation defines the beginning of the next wave of transformation for real-time experience.
FUTURE WORK: Foresight. Resilience. Unlearning.
High performing teams in the future will be determined by their ability to learn, unlearn and relearn. Learning will drive performance and they are dependent on one another.
Chris will show how we are finding new ways of being and working, to build resilience - and ultimately become more future proofed.
He will also take the audience on a journey to show how to spot the most critical trends and patterns ahead, and how the next 2 years of change and innovation will define the next century of work.
1. THE NEW CUSTOMER What will the customer of 2030 look like... think like... behave like? And can we predict their needs before even they know what they want?
2. REINVENTED BUSINESS When our ‘business as usual’ is anything but... how can we continue to grow, thrive and innovate? What could incredible business look like amidst the incredibly unusual?
3. RESILIENT LEADERSHIP With the world at a precipice—how can business leaders reinvent themselves, and embrace real-time decision making for the challenges ahead?
4. FUTURE TRUST How can we build enduring consumer trust in an age where we gain digital leverage by merely pushing the “Enter” key?
5. RADICAL INNOVATION In this new era of innovation, how can we identify drivers of future trends, and develop new product and service ideas to drive rapid growth and innovation?
6. HYPER DISRUPTION What are the key trends that will determine a path forward amidst a chaotic and fluctuating world—and how can we embrace this volatility?
“Yes, the future will be different. But yes, the future will also be amazing!”
In the chaotic state of our world today, there’s never been a more critical time for optimism with rigour. The uncertainty, unpredictability and sheer pace of our hyper-connected world is Chris’ passion—and life’s work. His obsession with making sense of the discomfort and challenges of this rapidly changing landscape has powered his thinking for over 15 years.
Equally potent across myriad industries, Chris’ insight and expertise has benefitted trail-blazing start-ups, government bodies, and Fortune 500 companies. As a renowned strategist and senior business advisor, Chris has worked globally with some of the biggest and most influential brands and businesses on the planet including Jaguar, Land Rover, Facebook, Australia Federal Police, Ebay, Vodafone, and Macquarie Bank. His intuitive and instinctive approach to tracking global patterns and unlocking opportunities has had significant impact on how businesses—and humans—can take purposeful steps towards creating real and lasting positive impact. And making an impact is what Chris is arguably most famous for… because being in a room with Chris Riddell is an immersive and transformational experience. A combination of rigorously detailed insights delivered with unparalleled enthusiasm, and dynamic screen content… all wrapped up in sensational showmanship—any amount of time spent with Chris is a wildly entertaining and deeply revolutionary experience.
His unique skill of taking what we know—and fear—about our world and encouraging changes in attitudes, beliefs, perceptions, and mindsets—is critical to business and social transformation. No sector, subject or stone is left unturned in his quest to make sense of the challenging and disrupted world of ‘the future’.
This is the power of the Chris Riddell experience. It’s real… relatable… relevant… and revelatory.