1949 born as the 4th son of Yukiko and Chiune Sugihara in Kugenuma in Fujisawa city, Japan. Currently the only living son.
1968, received scholarship to study at Hebrew university in Jerusalem by Israel.
1972, started to work in the diamond business in Tel Aviv. Has been living between Israel, Europe and Japan.
1989, moved to Antwerp, Belgium to become independent. Established a company dealing, trading and manufacturing diamonds, mining precious stones, import-export and venture investments, …
Married and has 4 daughters and 5 grandchildren.
Has been representing Chiune Sugihara’s deeds ever since 1985 till 2019.
Has been invited by:
In USA - Simon Wiesenthal Center LA
- USHMM Washington DC
- WIZO Miami, SPEECH
- Yeshiva Mir Brooklyn, NY. SPEECH.
- Chabad of Greater New Haven at Yale University, New Haven SPEECH
- Chabad of Pennsylvania, PH, SPEECH
- Jewish Heritage Museum, NY, SPEECH
Japan : - AIPAC trip including the Jewish Cultural Center, Tokyo, SPEECH
- Opening of Chiune Sugihara Museum at Zuiryo High School, Nagoya, SPEECH
- Japan- Israel Chamber of Commerce, Tokyo SPEECH 3 times.
- Samurai Incubation Fair SPEECH
- Plaque unveiling ceremony in Mino city, SPEECH.
- Kamakura city council. Cermony to honor Chiune Sugihara, SPEECH.
- Izumo city, Chamber of commerce - Izumo shrine. SPEECH.
Israel: - Tree planting and monument unveiling ceremony, Beit Shemesh, SPEECH
Lithuania: - Japan Week, Vilnius, SPEECH
Belgium: - International Holocaust Remembrance Day at the European Parliament, SPEECH
France: - Attendance at the screening of the movie Who will Write our History at the International Holocaust Remembrance day
Russia: - speech at the Jewish Cultural Center, Moscow, SPEECH
Canada: - Sakura Award by the Canadian Japanese Cultural Center, TORONTO, SPEECH
Belarus : - Unveiling ceremony on former Yeshiva building, Mir, SPEECH
Hong Kong : - Speeches at several schools with the Hong Kong Holocaust Education Center, SPEECH
-Asia Society with Ronny Chang, SPEECH
Poland: - March of living at Auschwitz - Birkenau.