Create Predictable, Scalable Sales Revenue
Aaron and his team are helping companies triple their new sales growth with a refreshing approach to outbound sales.
• 3 fatal sales mistakes sales leaders make
• How to build an outbound sales machine that can triple your pipeline
• Why salespeople shouldn’t prospect How to hire and grow the best kinds of salespeople
• What it takes to create sales growth that scales
• Attendees walk away with specific ideas & actions they can begin implementing the next day to begin increasing sales.
Before the Presentation: We recommend attendees read Why Salespeople Shouldn’t Prospect Speech
• The presentation can be a keynote, or tailored to fit agendas from 30min – 2 hours or longer, if it’s in a workshop format. The longer the time, the more work-shopping we can do, allowing attendees to walk away with custom ideas and pre-built plans.
Why Salespeople Shouldn't Prospect
Tripling Your Sales
Aaron Ross is the best-selling author of Predictable Revenue: Turn Your Business into a Sales Machine With The $100 Million Best Practices of Salesforce.com. Called “The Sales Bible of the Silicon Valley,” the book has been #1 on amazon’s telemarketing list for over 2 years. His newest book, From Impossible To Inevitable: How Hyper-Growth Companies Create Predictable Revenue, details the hypergrowth playbook of companies like the record-breaking Zenefits (which skyrocketed from $1 million to $100 million in two years), Salesforce.com (the fastest growing multibillion dollar software company), and EchoSign—aka Adobe Document Services—(which catapulted from $0 to $144 million in seven years). Whether you have a $1 billion or a $100,000 business, you can use the same insights as these notable companies to learn what it really takes to break your own revenue records.
Aaron founded Predictable Revenue, a consulting company that helps b2b companies triple sales growth & create self-managing sales teams. Aaron is also the founder of PebbleStorm, which is helping 100 million people “make money through enjoyment” by combining happiness and money. His clients include: Oracle, Acquia, Digium, Crunched, SalesForce, Servosity, and Responsys.
Before Predictable Revenue & PebbleStorm, Aaron Ross was an EIR (Entrepreneur-in-Residence) at Alloy Ventures, a $1 billion venture capital firm. Prior to Alloy, at Salesforce.com, Aaron created a revolutionary Cold Calling 2.0 inside sales process and team that helped increase Salesforce.com’s revenues by $100 million. Aaron was also CEO of LeaseExchange, an online equipment leasing marketplace.
Aaron Ross graduated from Stanford University, and is an ex-Ironman triathlete and graduate of the Boulder Outdoor Survival School. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife and children.