Emmy Award-winning Journalist & Producer; Bestselling Author; Founder, Shriver Media & The Women’s Alzheimer’s Movement
"One of the most personable, candid presenters we’ve had in the 12 years of our women’s health luncheon and lecture."
-Mills Peninsula Health
-Sought-out to engage in a powerful, moderated Q&A on health and how to be an "Architect of Change'" at Prudential's upcoming Health Summit.
-Recently addressed an audience of 6,000 at the Annual Conference of the Professional Business Women of California, which received coverage on local news and inspired legions of tweets including: "@mariashriver is giving me all the inspiration at @pwbc #LiftUp #StandUp"; "So wonderful to see this giant conference room PACKED with women - listening to the inspiring @mariashriver..."
GLORIA STEINEM Iconic visionary of the women's movement; Co-Founder, Women's Media Center; Bestselling Author
"Gloria was absolutely amazing. It was like an out of body experience to hear from her. Everyone was blown away."
CECILE RICHARDS President, Planned Parenthood (2006-2018); New York Times Bestselling Author, Make Trouble; Board Member, Ford Foundation
"Cecile Richards was a fascinating, engaging, and charming speaker. With humor, grace and first-rate storytelling, she kept an audience of 800 New Yorkers - women and men, old and young - engaged and excited during an important and stimulating conversation. Her appearance was one of the “hits” of our season."
- Temple Emanu-el Streicker Center
- Tunku Varadarajan, professor at NYU’s Stern Business School, on Forbes.com
LORI GREINER Shark on ABC’s Shark Tank; The "Queen of QVC"; Prolific Inventor & Entrepreneur; National Bestselling Author of Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!
"We were fortunate to have Lori Greiner as our closing keynote speaker... The room was filled to capacity... Everyone stuck around to hear Lori Greiner. She offered an enlightening talk about how she got started and became the queen of QVC. What a wonderful day!"
- Sought-out to deliver a keynote on equality, philanthropy, and humanitarianism at Texas' first We Day, a major event that brings thousands of student leaders together. Curry delivered remarks on empathy at We Day Minnesota as well.
- Set to address an audience of 1,000 at Canada's only women's University as the keynote speaker for BresciaLEAD, an event that celebrates today's generation of women leaders.
- Is an executive producer and reporter for PBS's new series We'll Meet Again.
PEGGY NOONAN Pulitzer Prize-Winning Columnist for The Wall Street Journal; Bestselling Author; Political Analyst, NBC News & MSNBC
"Peggy Noonan delivers, weekly, a reasonable approximation of what the better angels of our nature may (or are supposed to) sound like... She is perceptive, persuasive, principled and patriotic."
- Tunku Varadarajan, professor at NYU’s Stern Business School, on Forbes.com
- Delivered a powerful and informative lecture “An Evening of Perspective: Women and the Political Process” at SMU followed by a dynamic Q&A about today's political climate.
- An in-demand speaker, Noonan is set to deliver a keynote address for 1,200 CEOs and senior executives on "This Moment in American History," and recently delivered a keynote for 1,700 executives and physicians at the American Hospital Assocation's Annual Membership Meeting, earning praise on Twitter such as: "Yesterday’s @ahahospitals annual meeting featured speaker Peggy #Noonan gives me hope that we can still trust parts of the media."
ANN CURRY Emmy Award-Winning Journalist; Executive Producer & Reporter; PBS Series "We'll Meet Again"
"I will honestly tell you in my 15 years in the media I have brought in probably 30 different celebrities all of whom have been nice and cooperative but Ann Curry is by far the nicest, most sincere, delightful person that I have ever worked with..."
- Women's Health & Lifestyles Fair
- Just delivered a compelling, crucial and passionate TedTalk on the state of journalism and how the credibility of the profession is at stake.
- Recently addressed an audience of 1,000 at Canada's only women's University as the keynote speaker for BresciaLEAD, an event that celebrates today's generation of women leaders, and is set to address an audience of 1,500 at the upcoming Knight Lecture at the University of Akron.
- Curry's PBS series We’ll Meet Again—for which she serves as a reporter and co-executive producer— was recently renewed for a second season.
TARANA BURKE Founder of the Me Too Movement;
2017 TIME Person of the Year: The Silence Breakers
"Tarana was magnificent. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the event and hearing her speak. She was extremely gracious in speaking with guests and taking photos."
TINA TCHEN Spearheaded the Time's Up Legal Defense Fund; Former Assistant to President Barack Obama & Chief of Staff to Michelle Obama
"The day was a triumph and Tina was a rock star. She is amazing and the students so appreciated her sincere attentiveness. She went beyond the call in terms of the time she spent talking 1:1 with them.."
WENDY DAVIS Texas State Senator (2009-2015); Founder, Deeds Not Words; 2014 Texas Democratic Gubernatorial Nominee; Advocate for Women's Health & Issues of Personal Freedom
"Wendy was amazing! She was a pleasure to host as well."
-Omega Women's Leadership Center Manager
- Recently selected to deliver Duke University's prestigious Delta Gamma Lecture on Leadership and Ethics to the incoming freshman class. In her powerful, poignant remarks, Davis opened up about the obstacles she's overcome in her life as a single mother rising from humble beginnings to Harvard Law School and the Texas State Senate.
- Sought-out to speak at the Telluride Festival for the premier of the new Netflix film "Reversing Roe," which featured news clips from her filibuster described in stellar reviews as "the most vivid scenes, full of passion..."
PENNY PRITZKER U.S. Secretary of Commerce (2013-2017);
Founder and Chairman, PSP Capital Partners and Pritzker Realty Group
"Penny is one of our country’s most distinguished business leaders. She's got more than 25 years of management experience in industries including real estate, finance, and hospitality. She’s built companies from the ground up..."
LIZA DONNELLY Award-Winning Cartoonist, The New Yorker; Resident Cartoonist, CBS News;
Cultural Envoy, U.S. State Department
"Liza Donnelly brought her combined gift of live drawing and personal narrative to our BIF Collaborative Innovation Summit stage. The audience of over 500 innovation junkies from around the world were hooked and inspired by the creative rendering of Liza's compelling point of view."
- Business Innovation Factory
- Delivered a captivating keynote at InspireFest 2018, dazzling over 3,000 attendees and shedding light on everything from the #MeToo Movement to how brands can hone in on an authentic message. Tweets of praise from the audience included: "Everyone at #InspireFest is loving @lizadonnellyand her poignant and pithy drawings..."
- Headlined the recent Erma Bombeck Writers’ Workshop, inspiring praise on Twitter for her powerful keynote such as: "Standing ovation tonight for an empowering #EBWW2018 opening keynote by @NewYorker cartoonist @lizadonnelly: On finding a "room of one's own."
MOIRA FORBES President & Publisher, ForbesWoman; Host, Success with Moira Forbes; Founder, Forbes Executive Women’s Board
"Moira Forbes was amazing and as one attendee remarked 'Moira Forbes stole the show; she was fantastic.' We were thrilled to have her join us for our inaugural Women in Manufacturing event and hope to use your agency again in the future!"
- Precision MetalForming Association
- Sought-out for the Robert Toigo Foundation's upcoming Groundbreakers focusing on women's leadership.
- Selected to headline Atlantic Health System's Women's Leadership Group Inaugural Event, sharing insights on leadership and lessons from influential women, as well as the recent Tulsa Business Forum, where she delivered a keynote entitled "Leading through Power Change."
- Spearheaded the #BoardForward Awards Gala as a way to spotlight the ways in which to break down barriers to achieve greater inclusion and diversity in tech. Forbes recently wrote a an article on how to accelerate diversity in tech.
These women speakers are powerful, substantive, poignant and an integral part of the conversation surrounding women's empowerment. Let's connect and discuss bringing one of HWA's phenomenal women speakers to your next event.