With 68 years of experience in the lecture industry, this is an exciting team of seasoned professionals. Below is more information on the open opportunities to join our Agency.
Applicants should send us a letter detailing why their experience would be a fit for our team, along with a resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. We will do our best to respond to each request within 2 business days.
Associate Director of Speaker Management
The Harry Walker Agency, the World’s Leading Speakers Agency, is seeking an executive to join our Speaker Management team. This person will liaise with our speakers and their staffs to organize and coordinate speaking invitations. This person must be detail-oriented, organized, professional, and be able to work in a team environment. As part of this Speaker Management team, the candidate will work directly with the President of the Agency.
The candidate should have at least 3-4 years work experience. The candidate must be highly organized, have the ability to work on multiple projects at once, and possess excellent research, writing, and verbal communication skills.
A background in politics, talent management and/or event planning, as well as dealing with high-level and prominent individuals, is a plus. Candidate must be able to work independently in a fast paced environment, multi-task, and have a calm and professional demeanor. There is much contact with our speakers and those who host them.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3-4 years work experience, background in politics, event planning, and/or sales not necessary but a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to write on deadline
- Strong computer skills: Word, Outlook, Lexis-Nexis and database skills
- Superb organizational skills with great attention to details
- Capability to negotiate and find creative solutions
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creative thinking and a positive, can-do attitude under pressure a must!
- Develop relationships with speakers and their offices
- Work with all internal departments to ensure Host satisfaction, clear understanding of Host expectations
- Arrange and organize complicated tours and pending calendars/speaking invitations for speaker
- Liaise with all departments within the Agency to ensure timely response to Speaker and Host organizations